Approach to Psychotherapy
In a safe and trusting relationship:
- I will collaborate with you to design a therapy that works best.
- I will actively engage with you to develop skills and grieve past hurts, encouraging you in becoming more effective living life in a meaningful way.
- I will support you with living in a way that is more true to your nature, allowing you to make clear choices and effectively achieve your goals.
- I will actively participate in addressing your stumbling blocks to living as fully as you can.
Based on 30 years of experience and training:
- I develop treatment strategies tailored to each individual’s needs.
- I draw from both Psychodynamic and Cognitive Behavioral therapies.
I offer Individual and Couples Therapy for:
|• Anxiety||• Depression||• Creative Blocks|
|• Grief||• Relationships||• Sense of Self|
Clients come to traverse the gap between where they are and where they want to be.
As Nelson Mandela said, “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”